LPD Laboratory Services Limited holds a strict customer confidentiality policy. However, some companies have chosen to publish reports into the public domain. They are a small proportion of the laboratory's activities and are not proportionally representative of the client sectors or specific technical activities:
Gamma Healthcare: Clinell sporicidal Wipes – Water Loading Tests
- Testing wipes to investigate water loading capacity.
Mescerflex: Sagewash Sanitizer:
- A sanitizing system was tested for its consistency and its efficiency.
We have undertaken a significant amount of work with various electronic cigarette companies to confirm the components of the nicotine solution used in the cartridges. Examples of these reports can be found below:
Pillbox 38: Analysis of Components from totally wicked E.S Smoking Liquid, Analysis of High Medium and Low Nicotine Cartridges,
- The composition of the ‘Totally Wicked’ E.S. nicotine solution has been investigated by LPD Laboratory Services to determine the compounds present in the nicotine formulation.
Hertfordshire County Council: Analysis of Components from “e-Juice XX HIGH 36mg/ml rated Nicotine Solution” ref S 55434,
- One bottle of e-juice was supplied in order to confirm the nicotine concentration found within the nicotine solution formulations contained within the cartridges, and classify the products under the CHIP Regulations.
Gamucci Electronic Cigarette: Analysis of Components from Gamucci Electronic Cigarette Cartridges, Tobacco Flavour Regular Smoking Liquid
- Zero, Ultra Light, Light, and Regular Nicotine solutions from Gamucci were analysed to confirm their constituent compounds as part of their due diligence to confirm components in the Nicotine formulation.